When it is time to replace the battery in your door/window sensor, you will see an alert on your system panel, as well as a notification in the Brinks Home™ Mobile App.
The 2GIG-DW10E-345 door/window sensor requires 2 CR2032 lithium batteries, which can be purchased at your local hardware, mass retailer, or battery store.
You may also order these online here or at your preferred online retailer.
Changing the batteries on your sensor may trigger a trouble condition warning which you should be able to disregard.
Locate the sensor(s) with a low battery on either your system panel or in the Brinks Home™ Mobile App.
2. Leaving the sensor on the door/window, open the cover by pressing the tab at the top of the sensor.
3. Remove the old batteries.
4. Make sure the area where the batteries are stored is clean and there is no corrosion.
5. Place 2 new CR2032 Lithium batteries into the sensor, ensuring the writing is facing up.
6. Put the cover back on starting with the opposite end from which it was opened. You should hear a snapping sound if it closes correctly.
7. Your low battery alert should clear from your panel within 60 minutes of replacing it. If you would like to clear it sooner, select your panel below to follow instructions on how to resolve the alert.
*Disclaimer: This video or video description contains affiliate links. That means that I am awarded a small commission for purchases made through them, at no added cost for you.