When it is time to replace the battery in your glassbreak detector, you will see an alert on your system panel, as well as a notification in the Brinks Home™ Mobile App.
The 2GIG-GB1E-345 glassbreak detector requires 2 CR123A lithium battery, which can be purchased at your local hardware, mass retailer, or battery store.
You may also order these online here or at your preferred online retailer.
1. Locate the sensor with a low battery on either your system panel or in the Brinks Home™ Mobile App.
2. Leaving the sensor on the base, open the cover by twisting the sensor counterclockwise.
3. Remove the old batteries.
4. Make sure the area where the batteries are stored is clean and there is no corrosion.
5. Place 2 new CR123A Lithium batteries into the sensor.
6. Put the cover back on, twisting clockwise against the backplate.
7. Your low battery alert should clear from your panel within 60 minutes of replacing it. If you would like to clear it sooner, select your panel below to follow instructions on how to resolve the alert.
*Disclaimer: This video or video description contains affiliate links. That means that I am awarded a small commission for purchases made through them, at no added cost for you.